Tax Services for Small Business

Tax Compliance Small Business

Tax services for small business happen to be a booming segment of the tax consulting sector. Many newly formed business that is either a sole proprietor or limited company considers engaging an accountant for help for accounting and tax compliance. 

Get Professional Help for Your Business

Tax Services for Small Business


One of the significant advantages to use our tax services for small business is the assistance we can provide in tax accounting, payroll, VAT, preparing and filing corporation tax returns. Most tax services for small business, owners have employed Accountants as staff. We are Tax Accountants and specializes in tax planning, which means we know tax laws specific to your sector. We also offer and help small business with financial management that involves planning and forecasting tax liabilities.

For tax compliance services for small business, owners can expect the highest level of customer service. We believe that our reputation should precede us. We have qualified and skilled accountants available to assist clients with tax planning, Partnership Tax Returns, and Corporation Tax. Our accountants are highly trained professionals who possess years of experience and knowledge in tax matters and can also assist you with CIC accounts, PAYE Compliance Checks, VAT Investigations and Specialist Tax Investigations.

Abuot Us Tax Accountant

Who We Are ?

We Are Professional Accountants, Tax Advisors and Business Consultants

Our team consists of highly qualified accountants, Ex HMRC Tax Inspectors and industry known business consultants

Choose the best Tax Accountants

If you are self-employed or have a small business, let our team of best tax accountants take care of your accounting and tax compliance 


We Are Here To Help You With Any Questions You May Have

If you are self-employed, you would need to earn or profit more than your annual tax-exempt allowance to pay any income tax. But you will still pay Class 2 and Class 4 national insurance. If you are a contractor, different rules will apply. To discuss your case, call our tax accountants. 

Companies in the UK will pay corporation tax. If you are working as a self-employed through a personal service company, any money withdrawn will be taxed as dividends in your tax return.

When you are writing your business plan, it is vitally important to pay attention to business tax. It will affect your cash flow in short and long term plans. Please call our tax accountant if you need to discuss your sector and tax reliefs.

No, you can. You should only include expenses that are related to your business. If you are a contractor, you can assign a salary to your spouse and have that as expenses in your accounts.

As a sole trader, you will pay tax on your self-employment profits. Business tax is calculated on your earnings: the excess of cash left after paying all expenses from sales.

For all types of partnership, the general rule is that tax is not payable by the partnership itself but by each partner. Each partner’s share of the partnership income is added to his or her other taxable income.

HMRC has published guidance for business tax. This guidance will help you to claim your expenses against revenues. But if you are looking for specialist advice, you may need to call our tax accountants.

As self-employed, you must file your tax returns and pay business tax by 31st January of each year. For limited companies and other incorporated structures, rules differ. For further information, please contact us.

What our clients say

Carry Back Trading Loss

Contact HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) as soon as possible to complain about their service, for example if there have been mistakes or unreasonable delays.

Read More »